H20 Based Products:
Oil Based Products:
A Note From Stefanie Juon, ND-
I created the hydro-line with antioxidants because no matter what skin type we have whether it’s dry, oily, combination, or normal we all need hydration and we all want anti-aging benefits automatically built into our skincare. Every single day, 365 days a year our bodies need water and
Each skincare product from the hydro-line is designed with specialized formulations to help correct an array of problematic issues as well as balancing the microbiome to promote healthy and radiant skin. By using the Cold Method in formulating our products from the H20 line, this allows the ingredients to remain fresh and highly potent as intended to give you fast acting results. The oil based products are never heated past temperatures that will denature or diminish their beneficial qualities. Pure, natural, powerful, and what we call performance ingredients deliver for brighter, clearer, and smother skin. -Stefanie Juon, ND
ABOUT THE CONTAINERS
The hydro-line (h20 products) use the latest technology with airless bottles and jars used to keep your product free of bacteria and to prevent any exposure to air or light. This is imperative to getting the results you want for your skin. Antioxidants and vitamins can spoil quickly if not properly formulated, or if they are exposed to light or air. Oil based products such as the oil cleanser, body balm and lip balm & cream; however, hold their strength and quality even when exposed to air during use.
VARIATION IN COLOR OR CLARITY
It’s very possible for the same Hydro-Line products to have a different color, clarity or even consistency from one batch to the next. But this is no cause for alarm— variation in color, clarity and even consistency are standard whenever you use natural ingredients, especially those containing botanical extracts and natural preservatives. It, in no way, affects the integrity/quality of the product. On the contrary, any variations come from the natural botanical extracts included in the formulation, which can vary from season to season, harvest to harvest.
- Vegan or Vegetarian
- Sustainably and ethically sourced ingredients
- Combines plant based, natural, wild harvested, raw, and organic ingredients with safe synthetics such as Vitamin C & Biotin
- Made with cold pressed oils
- Made and bottled in the USA
- Echo-friendly, recyclable, airless cosmetic pump bottles
- Supporting artisans around the globe, many from Hawaii
- All products are naturally preserved
- All ingredients are considered safe with Cosmetic Ingredient Review and The Environmental Working Group.
- Products are made fresh in small batches each month in Charleston, SC
- Your formulated products always have a 30 day money back guarantee.
All Hydro-Line products are for external use only. Please read ingredients before use. Possible signs of allergy or skin reaction or sensitivity may occur despite all products being made with natural ingredients Stefanie Juon, ND (Holistic Beauty Doc, LLC) is not responsible nor be liable for any injuries or body reaction both internal or external, if developed.