Health & Beauty Blog — Mount pleasant
Now! It’s never too early to start. Anti-aging skincare should not be a long crazy regimen that consumes all your time or empties your wallet every month. Here are the basics for keeping your skin young and healthy throughout the years.⠀
Just like the gut there are trillions of bugs that make up the skin microbiome or flora, some, which are even found in the gut and vice versa.
Our skin microbiome has the ability to communicate with our immune system just as the gut does.
I experimented for many years before finding the correct spice + flair that I wanted in my Chai Tea Latte recipe, and since then it’s been a favorite of family and friends.
Health & Beauty Benefits of Elderberries
- Boosts the immune system!!!!
- Fights and protects against viral infections such as respiratory!!!!
- Fights and protects against bacterial infections
- Helps clear sinus infections
- Has a natural diuretic effect and promotes bowel movements
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains anti-carcinogenic properties
- Can ease symptoms of allergies
- High in antioxidants
- High in vitamin A, which makes it great for healthy skin and also includes potassium, vitamin C, folate, calcium and iron.
- A good source of phenolic acids aka powerful antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body.
- A good source of flavonols aka antioxidant flavonols are quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin.