Health & Beauty Blog — beauty food
Now! It’s never too early to start. Anti-aging skincare should not be a long crazy regimen that consumes all your time or empties your wallet every month. Here are the basics for keeping your skin young and healthy throughout the years.⠀
Health & Beauty Benefits of Elderberries
- Boosts the immune system!!!!
- Fights and protects against viral infections such as respiratory!!!!
- Fights and protects against bacterial infections
- Helps clear sinus infections
- Has a natural diuretic effect and promotes bowel movements
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains anti-carcinogenic properties
- Can ease symptoms of allergies
- High in antioxidants
- High in vitamin A, which makes it great for healthy skin and also includes potassium, vitamin C, folate, calcium and iron.
- A good source of phenolic acids aka powerful antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body.
- A good source of flavonols aka antioxidant flavonols are quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin.