- 1 tbsp. Avocado oil
- 1/2-1lb GF spaghetti pasta (I use Tinkyada)
- 1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- 6 tbsp. GF soy sauce or tamari
- 4 tbsp. Rice wine vinegar
- Chili paste to taste (how spicy you want it)?
- Raw honey to taste (completely optional)
- Matchstick carrots
- Snow peas
- Sesame seeds (garnish)
- Cilantro (garnish)
- Green onion (garnish)
-Boil pasta, strain, and set aside.
-Lightly sauté veggies in avocado oil and set aside.
-In a skillet whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chili paste, and optional honey.
-Toss the noodles and veggies in with the sauce. Add garnishes and serve immediately.
From my kitchen to yours,