4 Ways To Improve Endometriosis Through Gut Health
- Bring balance to the immune system! There is a strong connection between endometriosis and impaired immunity. Research suggests there is an autoimmune component. The microbiome or gut bacteria plays a HUGE role in immunity! You can start balancing by practicing the following tips below.
- Follow a nutritious meal plan, rotating the diet while eliminating gluten, dairy, processed sugar. Consume low-moderate healthy fats including EFA’s, low-moderate clean protein sources (avoid red meat), and consume plenty of functional fibers through complex carbs such as veggies and healthy grains. Avoid anything packaged, processed, or hormone disrupters such as (plastics, detergents, aluminum, PCB’s).
- Practice moderate exercise such as walking, yoga, and healthy balance of cardio and resistance training
- Aid in the bodies natural detoxification systems! Cleanse the colon (minimum spring and winter cleaning) so that the liver and gallbladder can self-clean, dump, and exit the body assisting in toxin elimination, giving your immune system a boost.
- BiomeFx Stool test (see your microbiomes unique blueprint)
- IgG Food Sensitivity (food sensitivities can occur days after eating certain foods, presenting as digestive issues, allergies, headaches etc.)
- Nutrient Panels (getting the proper nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids are vital for optimal health.
- ENVIROtox Panel Complete (to assess exposure to common environmental toxins, including mold and the damage that can be caused by this exposure.
Start with Foundational supplements such as vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and spore-based probiotics to make up for any nutritional deficiencies. Even the healthiest organic soil and produce lack essential nutrients today.
Schedule Your Free 15-minute Consultation Today to learn more : https://calendly.com/holisticbeautydoc/15min
Stefanie Juon, ND
Any statements or products mentioned herein this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.