Wellness & Self care
As a skincare formulator it’s so much fun coming up with new ways to bring the spa home. I found these awesome tubs at my local Publix for under $3, and I added in epsom salts, a few drops of peppermint essential oil, and dried jasmine flowers. Run the hottest water from the tap and add in some boiling water if needed, just don’t have it scalding hot. I place a fluffy towel under each bin and have two dry wash cloths near by to pat the feet dry. Follow up with a foot lotion, salve, or oil. ...
Health & Beauty Benefits of Elderberries
- Boosts the immune system!!!!
- Fights and protects against viral infections such as respiratory!!!!
- Fights and protects against bacterial infections
- Helps clear sinus infections
- Has a natural diuretic effect and promotes bowel movements
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains anti-carcinogenic properties
- Can ease symptoms of allergies
- High in antioxidants
- High in vitamin A, which makes it great for healthy skin and also includes potassium, vitamin C, folate, calcium and iron.
- A good source of phenolic acids aka powerful antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body.
- A good source of flavonols aka antioxidant flavonols are quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin.